Family Holiday to France
Here’s a classic French holiday for a family of four in June. We gave them two hotel options in Paris with one on the left bank and one on the right bank. Daily activities in Paris include a walking tour of the St Germain with food tastings, a visit to the Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-line tickets & a 1-hour Seine River Cruise, a ½ day tour to Versailles, and a full-day trip to Normandy D-Day Landing beaches. A short flight to Nice with airport transfers keeps the party moving and a tour to Monte Carlo and Eze provides a taste of the Cote d’Azur. Days of relaxation in the South of France allows for wandering and beach time along with spontaneity to do as little as they please. A French holiday with family can only be “magnifique”.
- Private airport transfer on arrival from CDG to Paris hotel.
- 6-nights in Paris with choice of Left or Right Bank hotels in family or connecting rooms.
- Both hotel’s come with breakfast & VAT for four Private Chocolate & Pastry Walking Tour of St Germain des Pres (3 Hours).
- Eiffel Tower Skip-the- Line Tickets with Summit Access & 1-hour Seine River Cruise (3 Hours).
- Private ½ day tour to Versailles (4 hours) with driver guide, private transportation, entrance with musical fountain show.
- Private full-day Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Tour (12 hours) with driver guide, private transportation.
- Private airport transfer from Paris hotel to Paris ORY Airport for flight to Nice NCE airport.
- Economy air from Paris to Nice.
- Private airport transfer from Nice NCE airport to Nice hotel.
- 5-nights in Nice at Hotel Suisse, 2-Sea view rooms with balcony’s, Privilege Double & Twin rooms, breakfast & VAT.
- Private ½ day tour to Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze (4 hours).
- Private airport transfer from Nice hotel to Nice NCE Airport for flight home on own arrangement.